INDIAN EVANGELICAL MISSION
1. Acceptance of our Terms
· By visiting the website Indian Evangelical Mission, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to Indian Evangelical Mission, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of service.
· If you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of Indian Evangelical Mission.
· You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Indian Evangelical Mission and that your use of Indian Evangelical Mission shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
2. Provision of Service
· You agree and acknowledge that Indian Evangelical Mission is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it.
· Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that Indian Evangelical Mission is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
3. Proprietary Rights
· You acknowledge and agree that Indian Evangelical Mission may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties.
· Indian Evangelical Mission authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission.
· Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
5. External Content
Indian Evangelical Mission may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that Indian Evangelical Mission is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resource or websites.
4. Submitted Content
· When you submit content to Indian Evangelical Mission you simultaneously grant Indian Evangelical Mission an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide.
· You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to Indian Evangelical Mission.
· The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
5. Your Personal Information
· What do we gather?
Information on Indian Evangelical Mission is gathered in two ways:
o Indirectly (for example, through our site's technology) and directly (for example, when you provide information on various pages of iemoutreach.org).
o One example of information we collect indirectly is through our Internet access logs. When you access iemoutreach.org, your Internet address is automatically collected and is placed in our Internet access logs.
· We also collect information when you voluntarily submit it to us. When we collect this type of information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for information and how this information will be used. It is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide it.
· The personal information we typically ask you is: Contact details (name, address, e-mails, and phone / mobile numbers). The information collected enables INDIAN EVANGELICAL MISSION to provide and improve its services to you such as processing donations, providing receipts, sending information about INDIAN EVANGELICAL MISSION and providing avenue of opportunities for you in reaching the unreached around the country with the life-transforming gospel of Jesus Christ.
· Privacy of Your information: We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone. We will ensure your personal information is held securely, in accordance with the data Protection Act of India.
· Access to your Personal Data: You are entitled to know whether we hold information about you and, if we do, to have access to that information and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You can do this by contacting us via our webmaster at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
· You understand and agree that your use of Indian Evangelical Mission is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided “As Is” and “As Available”.
· Indian Evangelical Mission does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsement or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the Indian Evangelical Mission website, information, content, materials, or products.
· This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
7. Limitation of Liability
· You understand and agree that Indian Evangelical Mission and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages.
· This shall include, but not be limited to damage for loss of profits, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information.
· The above limitation shall apply whether or not Indian Evangelical Mission has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of Indian Evangelical Mission is limited to the greatest extent permitted by the Indian law.
8. Payment and Repayment Policy
· Indian Evangelical Mission is privileged to partner with you in reaching the unreached around the country with the life-changing gospel of Jesus Christ. We are grateful to God for the various avenues for ministry and the thankful that we can partner with you in the mission.
· Your gracious prayers and generous gifts are leading the people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. May God bless you as you partner with us and serve Him! Your gift can help to transform lives.
o Send your support for a Missionary / Mission Support Staff / Church Worker
o Sponsor a under privileged child for education (who are staying in our Jeevan Jyothi Boys/ Girls Hostels/Day Care Centres )
o Sponsor a child of the Mission worker
o Support to buy Four wheeler / Two wheeler / Cycle to reach out
o Sponsor a Retired Personnel (IEM Employees’ Future Provision Fund – Young@heart Fund)
o Support for the Infrastructure to build Worship places/ Training facilities/ Functioning facilities/ Gadgets / Printing Spiritual Books / Training Materials
· Payment Gateway: If you are making donations through the payment gateway, you understand that the payment gateway is provided by a third party and governed by the terms and conditions provided by such third party. You are liable in the event you violate any of the terms and conditions of such third party in making your donations. Indian Evangelical Mission shall not be responsible for any such errors or default in making your donations.
· There are two channels of fund transfer is available.
o INDIAN EVANGELICAL MISSION registered with Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) (FCRA No. 094420291) under Ministry of Home Affairs, Government Of India, as eligible to receive foreign / overseas donations from Non Resident Indians (who are not having an Indian Passport) and Foreign Nationals (other than Indians). Please make online Donation by using Debit Cards / Credit Cards: VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Discover and Solo in US $ (Dollars) through the link given in the Web Page by using the form of Pay Pal.
o Resident Indian citizens and Indian Citizens working in abroad (who are having a valid Indian Passport) are requested to use the services of Pay Seal (ICICI Bank). Please make online Donation with Debit Cards / Credit Cards: VISA, MasterCard, and Maestro, in Indian Rupees through the link given in the Web Page by using the form of Pay Seal
· We would like to let you know your donation has been put hard to work changing lives. We promise not to spam you, pass on your details to someone else or constantly pester you for mere money.
· Indian Evangelical Mission is responsible for the cause to which you have donated. Indian Evangelical Mission shall make every effort to ensure that the donation is utilized for the purpose which is specified in the description.
· Refund Policy
By proceeding with the transaction Donor understands that the transaction is final. Once the payment is made, then no refund/cancellation for the donated amount will be entertained. Further, donor confirms that all personal details provided in this form are true and correct. Donor further agrees to indemnify Indian Evangelical Mission against any and all claims, losses and damages that may arise out of false or incorrect information submitted by the donor.
· When you make a donation, we will be receiving the intimation in our mail ID: email@example.com . You will receive an email confirming your donation to the cause. This is the final confirmation of your donation. If you have not received please contact Indian Evangelical Mission immediately through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore, India as determined solely by Indian Evangelical Mission to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of Indian Evangelical Mission. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid
10. Change to the Terms
Indian Evangelical Mission reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of Indian Evangelical Mission after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
11. Entire Agreement
You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and Indian Evangelical Mission. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
12. Termination of Agreement
The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice to any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.