Statement of Faith
We believe in:
- The Holy Bible, which is the fully and uniquely inspired Word of God, the only infallible, sufficient and authoritative rule of faith and practice.
- One God, eternally existent in three Persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial intercession, and His personal return in power and glory. He is the only Saviour of all mankind.
- The salvation of lost and sinful men through regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Salvation is by God’s grace through faith.
- The indwelling of the believer by the Holy Spirit, enabling the Christian to live a godly life.
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- The spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, who comprise the Church, the Body of Christ.